If You’re Dying
We can’t choose what happens to us,
but we can choose how we meet it.
You’ve accepted that your death is coming.
You want to meet it in a sacred, conscious, and open-hearted way.
… But you don’t know what that means, or how to do it.
You know that some aspect of you will continue after your body dies.
… But you don’t know how that happens, or how you might prepare for, and cooperate with, the process.
You see your life as a spiritual journey of healing, learning, and growth.
You recognize the sacred wisdom in nature and the unseen world.
… But you don’t completely resonate with the death maps offered by mainstream religious traditions.
Dying well is a learned skill,
but one that few of us have been taught.
We often have more questions than answers about it.
- How do I honour and complete my relationships in this world?
- How do I say goodbye to life in a body?
- What happens before, during, and after my spirit and body separate?
- Who is there to help me, and how will I recognize these beings?
- What does it mean to “Rest in Peace” and what helps me find that peace?
- After I leave, what kind of relationships might I have with loved ones who are still here?
Each spiritual, religious and cultural death map offers its own answers to these questions. The task is to find a map that rings true for you.
I have a map to offer, and I would be honoured to serve as a soul-guide on your journey.
Book a Session, or learn more about How this Works
Sarah welcomes that place where tears and joy are all mixed up.